Insurance and Financing Options
Dental Insurance We Participate With
- United Healthcare
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- Web TPA
- Florida Combined Life
Third-Party Financial Companies
CareCredit is a personal line of credit for healthcare treatments and procedures for your entire family. It works like a credit card, but it has two advantages. It can only be used for healthcare services, and you can get no-interest financing every time you use it. Simply pay your minimum monthly payment and pay off the entire balance by the end of your promotional period and you pay No Interest. If you need more time to pay for your procedure, you can take advantage of our extended payment plans with low, fixed interest rates.More Information
Discount Dental Plan
Many people elect not to have dental insurance. That is why we are proud to offer our patients without insurance an affordable discount dental savings plans. You and your family can join one of our discount dental savings plans for an annual membership fee, and low monthly payments thereafter. Our savings plans entitle you to preventive dental care at no additional cost. Restorative services are available for reduced fees that are much less than our full fees. You can purchase an individual or family membership, which is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Without question, regular trips to the dentist are vital to maintaining the health of your teeth and gums. But for people without dental coverage, cost often stands in the way of getting the dental care they need. Even for routine preventive care, a trip to the dentist’s office could mean a substantial amount of money out of your pocket. Not surprisingly, many people put off going to the dentist for that very reason.
As regular dental care is an integral part of your overall health, we have created two In-Office Discount Dental Plans: Standard Plan and Gold Plan (these are not insurance plans), to support you in your efforts. We hope that you utilize one of our plans to improve and maintain the oral health for yourself and your family, keeping in mind that these plans are not a dental insurance and can only be used at our office.
Why Choose one of our Discount Dental Plans?
- NO WAITING PERIODS
- NO DEDUCTIBLES
- NO MAXIMUM
- NO CLAIM FORMS or PRE-AUTHORIZATIONS
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
What’s included in the Standard Plan?
- Unlimited exams (limited, periodic or complete. Dental Codes D0120, D0140, D0150)
- Two healthy cleanings (Prophy: D1110 or D1120)
- Unlimited X-rays (periapical, bitewings D0220, D0270, D0272, D0274)
- One full mouth X-ray or pano (D0330, D0210)
- Two fluoride treatments per year (fiscal) (Ages 7 thru 13 only – D1206, D1208)
- Free Intraoral Photos
- Free Oral Cancer Screening
- Guaranteed Discount rates on all procedures
What’s included in the Gold Plan (Whitening)?
- In addition, the Gold Plan includes one set of whitening trays and up to four refill whitening syringes per year.
Who is eligible?
- EVERYONE WITHOUT DENTAL INSURANCE
The In-Office Discount Dental Plan is designed for patients without insurance and are considered self-pay.
The Discount Dental Plan can’t be used in conjunction with insurance or any advertised offers.
Stop Stressing and Start Smiling today!
To enroll in one of our Discount Dental Plans, please do the following:
- Choose your desired plan; Standard Plan or Gold Plan
- Complete the Enrollment Application
- Pay enrollment fee
POLICIES AND EXCLUSIONS
- This plan is only good at New Tampa Family Dental.
- This is an in-office discount plan and is not considered dental insurance!
- To be an independent member, you must be 18 years or older. Your Eligible dependents include your spouse or domestic partner and your children ages 5-26 (and living in the same household or student).
- This plan cannot be combined with any other dental insurance!
- This plan cannot be combined with any other offers and/or advertised specials!
- Discount Dental Plan must remain active and can’t be cancelled during active treatment.
- All payments are nonrefundable.
- No refunds if a member and/or spouse or children do not use the plan, relocate, or obtain dental insurance.
- Plan is in effect until you chose to cancel (non-payment). The one-time enrollment fee will not be required again unless there is a break in coverage (non-payment of monthly fee).
- Plans and fees are subject to change yearly.
- Broken appointment fees may apply.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the Discount Dental Plan?
It is a discount plan designed to help make dental care affordable for individuals and their families.
2. What is included in the Discount Dental Plan?
- Unlimited X-rays, two healthy cleanings per year (adult/child)
- Unlimited Exams
- You will receive a guaranteed discount on all dental treatment
3. If I enroll in the Discount Dental Plan, how long does it take for the membership to process?
You will start to receive the benefits immediately
4. Who can I cover as a dependent?
Spouse/Partner, children up to age 26 (living in same household/student)
5. Can a minor enroll as an individual in the Discount Dental Plan?
No, you must be at least 18
6. How long is this plan valid?
Enrollment in Discount Dental Plan is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
7. Will I receive a membership card?
STANDARD PLAN FEES
- $99 Enrollment Fee primary member
- $25 Enrollment Fee for each additional member (same household)
- $25 monthly fee primary member
- $10 monthly fee for each additional member (same household)
Standard plan includes unlimited exams, X-rays, and two healthy cleanings per year and guaranteed discount fees on diagnosed treatment.
GOLD PLAN FEES
- $135 Enrollment Fee primary member
- $60 Enrollment Fee for each additional family member (same household)
- $30 monthly fee primary member
- $15 monthly fee for each additional member (same household)
Gold plan includes one set of whitening trays and up to four refills per year, unlimited exams, x-rays, and two healthy cleanings per year and guaranteed discount fees on diagnosed treatment.
With each plan, you will complete an enrollment form, pay an initial enrollment fee and then pay a monthly fee. Just choose from the plans below to get started.
Discount Dental Plan is NOT an insurance plan. This plan doesn’t qualify and is not considered a plan under the Affordable Care Act since there is no paperwork or reimbursement. All treatment rendered must be paid the same day. You will receive a discount based upon the provider's usual and customary fees with this Plan.
EXAMPLE OF SAVINGS
Savings may vary by ZIP code.
Example of Savings
$99 enrollment fee + $25 monthly fee = $374 for one year
Complete Exam (new patient) + cleaning x 2 (6 months) + X-rays and periodic exam (6 months) = $406 for one year
Savings with just the exam, X-rays and cleanings = $32.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I understand that I am enrolling myself and any designated dependents into a Discount Dental Plan. I understand that this Discount Dental Plan is NOT A REGISTERED DENTAL INSURANCE PLAN. I acknowledge that the Discount Dental Plan is an exclusive program unique to our offices which include Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates and Ellenton Family Dental, and can only be used for services at these offices. I understand that I will incur out-of-pocket expenses for diagnosed dental treatment and all payments are due to the provider at the time services are rendered based on the Discount Dental Plan Fee Schedule (variations in fees based on ZIP code and facility).
I understand the dentist(s) I select as my provider(s) may not perform all dental related services and that the age of patients treated varies by individual dentist. I authorize the dentist who renders services to me, or members of my family under the Discount Dental Plan, to make available my dental records, photocopies or information regarding such services to the extent permitted by law.
This site and related services are provided subject to my compliance. My continued use of this site indicates that I agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use. If I do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use, I will exit this site promptly. Our offices(s) which include Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental and Ellenton Family Dental may revise and update the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. It is my responsibility to review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the website each time I enter the site. Continued use of the website will be considered as acceptance of any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Certain provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
- Binding Agreement Electronic information: I hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents electronically over the Internet or by e-mail, and I understand that this electronically displayed information shall be the equivalent of a written paper agreement. I have the right to receive this agreement in non-electronic form and I may request a non-electronic copy of this agreement either before or after I accept the terms of this agreement.
- Billing: I agree to pay for all charges pursuant to the fee schedule in effect at the time of service for any dental services provided under the Discount Dental Plan. I acknowledge that individual procedure prices on the Discount Dental Plan fee schedule are reviewed or amended annually, or more frequently, as needed, or as new services or procedures become available. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that may have been made on billing, even if our office has already requested or received payment.
- Renewal/Cancellation: I acknowledge that my Discount Dental Plan enrollment continues until I chose to stop participating in the plan. I understand as long as I continue to pay my monthly membership fees the plan will be active. If at any time I chose to cancel the plan, I can do so. If I cancel the plan and chose to resume coverage at a later date, I must pay the enrollment fee again. I understand that any dependents enrolled under my Discount Dental Plan membership will have their memberships cancel on the same date as my primary membership is cancelled. The primary enrollee must maintain their enrollment in the plan in order to keep additional family members active. To terminate my Discount Dental Plan membership, please call your dental office and request the termination and discontinue payments (stop paying monthly fee). No refunds will be issued for monthly fees paid, your Discount Dental Plan will be active until you cancel the plan.